News In Brief

Fire burns cotton shop to ashes in Shikarpur

By: Adeel Alvi
SHIKARPUR: A shop of cotton burnt to ashes owing to a short circuit at the area of Dadwai Road, in the limits of Stuart Ganj Police Station, here on Wednesday.
According to reports, a cotton shop of Yameen Shaikh was burnt to ashes owing to a short circuit therefore all the articles kept in the shop burnt to ashes while the shop owner would have to bear a loss of Rs.0.8 million.
Following the information, the fire brigade reached the spot and overcome the fire after hectic efforts.
The owner of the shop demanded the high up to take notice of the fire incident and help out him to restore his life for the betterment of his family members.

Related posts

Eight killed, several injured in Madeji clash

Daily News

Gold Smith Union Jacobabad newbody welcomed

Daily News

Problems can be overcome through national unity, says Dr Suhag

Daily News

Haleem Adil Sheikh be severely punished as he is involved in yesterday’s terror: Laghari

Daily News

Two laborer killed, one injured after a high transmission electric pole falls

Daily News

Protest rally to be held to protest against Extra Judicial Killing in Sukkur

Daily News

Leave a Comment