Bollywood’s domineering actor Salman Khan was bitten by a snake in Panvel, Maharashtra, India.
According to Indian media reports, Salman Khan was at his farmhouse between Saturday and Sunday night when he was bitten by a snake and was rushed to a private hospital in Mumbai.
Salman was at the farmhouse two days before his birthday where he was chatting with friends in the garden area late at night when he suddenly felt that someone had bitten his arm, so much so that a friend saw a snake passing by. According to reports, fortunately the snake was not poisonous which did not cause much damage to Salman Khan.
The actor has been discharged from the hospital after receiving medical treatment, after which he is currently in his farmhouse and resting.
It should be noted that Salman Khan’s birthday falls on December 27.