Regional

Two sisters burn to death in Khanpur hose fire

By: Adeel Alvi

KHANPUR: Near Khanpur, In the village of Saeedo Shar, fire caught the house of Farman Shar through candle. As a result of it his two daughters Zahida and Abida with age of 5 years and 3 years respectively died. However, 7 years old son Rafiq Shar is critically wounded whose 80 percent body has been burned. He was shifted to Shikarpur hospital in critical condition. But unfortunately, he couldn’t resist the damage of the wounds and died. Meanwhile, fire brigade is controlling the fire. On hearing this news, hundreds of villagers gathered at Farman Shar’s home. Sadness spread in the area. On the death of two daughters, the home is desperately mourning their departure.

Related posts

Thatta: Illegally detained women released after intervention of political leaders

Daily News

Speeding truck hit oli tanket near Pano Aqil

Daily News

SESSION ON HOW TO WRITE A RESEARCH PROPOSAL AND CERTIFICATE DISTRIBUTION CERMONY

Daily News

Cattle-owners demand probe into embezzlement of funds issued for the purchase of livestock Medicine

Daily News

More tha 50 arrested in Sukkur for flouting COVID-19 SOPs

Daily News

STEP Foundation to commemorate International Women’s Day

Daily News

Leave a Comment