Pakistan

Pakistan seeks help from Interpol: Indians initiated threats to Kiwis, says Fawad

ISLAMABAD: Federal Minister for Information and Broadcasting Chaudhry Fawad Hussain on Wednesday revealed that the cancellation of the New Zealand cricket team’s tour of Pakistan was a result of the fifth generation hybrid war against Pakistan as fake news was generated by India to sabotage it.

Speaking here at a news conference along with Federal Minister for Interior Sheikh Rashid, Fawad explained that the threatening email was generated from a secure service, Proton mail, and Pakistan has requested the Interpol to assist it in further investigations. He explained that on August 19, a Facebook post was circulated from a fabricated account made in the name of Ehsanullah Ehsan (former spokesman of Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan) on the social media, asking the New Zealand Cricket Board and the government not to send the team to Pakistan, as a plan had been made to target the New Zealand team, however, the post was not found on the Facebook.

Related posts

PM Imran’s G-B visit violation of election laws: Bilawal

Daily News

Mianwali father wishing for a son shoots newborn daughter

Daily News

Shah Mehmood Qureshi stopped FO from issuing demarche to US envoy: Hina Rabbani

Daily News

67 more die in Pakistan amid devastating coronavirus surge

Daily News

Defence of motherland to be ensured at all costs, says COAS

Daily News

After Maryam, Bilawal Bhutto Zardari also decided to go to Quetta

Daily News

Leave a Comment